Saturday, June 27, 2015

New places and creations oh and GMOs!

Have you heard of Ready Fit Go?  AH MA ZING!  It's a great alternative to fast food, on the go places to eat.  Go there on a Monday and get your lunches for the week.  Someone is brilliant!!

I have now started to do that for myself and another friend..seriously genious!







  On a different note, something that I forgot to emphasize in any of my posts so far...I think a large part of my healing is that I have mostly cut GMOs out.  I am not sure what your opinion out there is or if you know much about them, but they are not our friend!  They are the leading cause of gut disease and some cancers, that is from research, not just my opinion.   The fact that I physically feel better when I don't consume them and that I feel icky side effects when I do, is reason enough for me!  

Check out this link for some reading material on GMOs.  It is a constant and ongoing battle to get GMOs removed from our lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment