Sunday, June 14, 2015

So what was the shift with what was going on?  Well I had started diving into essential oils more and more....if I am going to live a healthy, natural life, why not right?  So I joined doTERRA to get started, now side note, I started with the oils 100% for Kevin and I and it has spiraled into a lot of goodness.  Right out of the gate I did their 30 renewal...I thought "I have done every cleanse, detox, etc, out there, why not try this.  Sure it is a tad pricey but I am serious and what do I have to lose".  So I tried it and not that I immediately started to feel better or started shedding pounds right away, but it was the baby steps through the 30 days.  I won't even say after the 30 days I felt 100% better BUT I had noticed that my tummy wasn't as bloated, I had lost 9 pounds and to me...after 3 years of trying EVERYTHING, that was amazing.  I started seeing shape and tone in my muscles again, I felt like I could fit comfortably into a pair of pants again...there were/are days that I don't feel bloated at all.

In the midst of the renew, that is when I stopped eating eggs and grains (quinoa, millet, etc)...
Also went to 90% organic and non GMO, everything.  I get our meat from Whole Foods and do the local, organic, no GMO.  The rest of our food I get at Vitamin Cottage.  I know that is expensive and if you don't have the budget for it, I completely understand...simply do what you can.

Here is a link to info about the renew, it is another gals website but the best laid out info for it that I could find.
http://www.essentialoilsabc.com/cleansing-with-doterra-ndash-a-30-day-renewal.html

Here is my doTERRA site if you are wanting to learn more about oils in general, or just ask. :)
www.mydoterra.com/cheribrandon


About 3 weeks ago I decided to weigh myself again..I was down a total of 12 pounds. About 2.5 months ago I had went shopping because I needed some capris for summer, I was down to a 9/10 (from a 11/12)...THEN I went shopping the other day to get a couple more pairs and I am down to a 7/8...SERIOUSLY!!!  I am beside myself after going through the trials for 3 years!!!

Ok so anyways, I am overall feeling pretty good most days.  I still can't eat a lot of foods and if I do, I pay greatly for it.  I am figuring that hormones are still playing a huge role in my tummy and inability to feel unbloated all the time.  A week before my period starts that same bloat returns (as most women experience), it makes me panic briefly but then I am able to let it go.  I think that if I consume too much sugar (I still don't eat regular nasty sugar but sugar from fruit or cacao flavored stuff) that intensifies it.  So I am working on that.

I won't let my obsessions with all of this define me BUT I am a healthier person...wait, I do let this all define me.  It's who I am, it's what I love and what I am truly passionate about.  I want to continue to grow with my health, learn by trial n error and learn from others.  I also want to help educate on how to be healthy.

Please stay tuned for updates and I am always loving feedback on how or what I can post.
Blessings to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment