Sunday, July 5, 2015

4th of July celebrations and GRATITUDE

I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe and COOL 4th.  We had a great time surrounded by friends and family oh and good food!  DANG IT I should have taken a photo!!!!  We had hamburgers stuffed with chopped up jalepenos, 100% organic potato salad and 100% organic brocolli salad (if you want the recipes I am happy to share, the brocolli one I got off of Pinterest and the potato one is my own creation).  Baked beans, corn, chips...YUM! 

On the holidays, as I get older, I stop and realize that every holiday is surrounded by food and alcohol..not a bad thing.  I just wonder how many people stop and think about the holiday they are celebrating.  Do you? 

This week I am going to focus more on gratitude, gratitude for one another, gratitude for our Creator, for everything in my possession, everything!  I  would like to challenge everyone reading this to do the same this week and post on the comments of my feed, what you are grateful for in the moment of reading this. 

Happy 5th of July everyone and have a wonderful week.  I am grateful for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment